The Entrepreneur’s Financial Plan
Create a strategic plan for your finances to reach your goals and make smart money decisions - in a simple, fun, and actionable way!
You’ve been hustling to grow your business, and you’re doing a great job! You’ve put in the work to get to $100,000 and beyond in revenue.
You’ve started building your financial team. Maybe you have a bookkeeper and an accountant, and that’s great! You have insightful data about what’s already happened financially, but you’re not strategically planning for the future.
Now you’re left wondering if you’re making smart decisions with your money and how to maximize what you’re doing.
You crushed your last launch, but you’re not sure if you should reinvest in the business or take that money out and invest in an IRA. The struggle to balance business and personal financial decisions is real.
When it comes to looking at the numbers, you get overwhelmed and may avoid making financial decisions. What if you find out you’re doing everything wrong? What if the numbers paint the picture of failure?
You wish a financial planner could help you, but you don’t want to work with your Dad’s guy who cares less about you and still doesn’t get what you do.
You’re sick of talking to financial planners just to listen to another life insurance sales pitch and wonder if they’re just trying to sell you something to make money.
Maybe you’ve avoided talking to financial planners all together because you feel like a hot mess. You feel like you need to get your stuff together before having that conversation.
You wish you had that finance guru on your side who gets you. Someone that can tell you what you need to know so that you can focus on your zone of genius
Imagine having a financial partner that can help you to finally get your money stuff together. You feel like a boss knowing that everything’s working for you.
You know that your financial planner has your best interest in mind and finally someone understands your entrepreneurial lifestyle and finances.
Imagine maximizing your profit and making more money with smart financial decisions. You know your money is working for you and that you can sustain what you’re doing and continue to grow.
Your finances are finally part of your business and life planning, and you’re making intentional money moves in order to reach your goals.
You can clearly distinguish between business and personal decisions. You know when to reinvest back into the business, and you’re finally set up and saving into investment accounts and watching your money earn money for you.
You’re a serious business owner, who knows what’s going on with her finances. Now you have a partner who makes it easier to analyze the data, understand it, and plan.
Finances finally feel simple, easy, and fun.
You’re that confident woman whose secure, smart, disciplined, abundant, joyful, and in the flow with your money. You’re making your dream life a reality.
You have a girlfriend on your side who is here to listen and guide you.
Hi, I’m Kristy, the financial planner for entrepreneurs!
I work with established business owners who want to be more strategic with their finances, but they’re feeling stuck. I help them create a holistic, simple, and actionable plan so that they know what to do with their money to make smart money decisions.
Together we will,
-Lay a strong financial foundation and finally get your money stuff together.
-Take a comprehensive view of your personal and business finances so that you can make intentional financial decisions with ease.
-Create a personalized plan for saving, investing, paying off debt, growing your business, and working towards your unique goals so that you know exactly what you need to do.
-Have time and space to talk about money in a supportive environment.
-Feel smart and in control of your money – you’re confident you’re managing it the right way.
Here’s what you get:
- Planning Sessions – We’ll meet over video chat to create your holistic financial plan and dig in deep to your most important financial goals.
- Private Client Folder on Google Drive – You’ll have everything organized in one place – your financial plan, resources, and tools. So that you can access your money plan anytime anywhere.
- The Holistic Plan – You get a big picture AND a step by step plan. We’ll break it down into small, simple action steps so that you can make progress on your finances without feeling overwhelmed.
- Unlimited Email Access – you’ll get all your Q’s answered within 24 hours.
- Support to Focus and Prioritize – Know what to be doing at any given time so you’re not left feeling overwhelmed and confused.
- Accountability – you’ll have support on getting stuff done. No more avoiding!
- Advice from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional – You’ll work with a CFP® pro with 7 years of financial planning experience working with hundreds of clients.
- Collaborative Process – We create your plan together, using your goals and unique financial situation, my knowledge and expertise of money, and discussion about different options and their pros and cons, so that together, we can create a plan that works for you.
- Educational Process – I’m not here to use lingo or talk over you. You’ll receive education about the financial topics that apply to you in language that you understand.
- A Safe Place – This is a judgment-free zone. You can speak openly and honestly and receive the support and guidance you need from someone whose cheering you on and has your back.
Session 1 – Your Financial Foundation
This is where we lay the groundwork. We’ll talk about your short, mid, and long term goals. We’ll get into the numbers of how much money you’ll need for your goals.
We will also take a comprehensive look at your current financial situation – your income, expenses, assets, debt, etc. Bring a profit and loss statement for your business so we can see how that ties into your finances.
Session 2 – Your Holistic Financial Plan
After the first session, Kristy will spend some time crunching the numbers and building your plan.
During our meeting, you’ll receive your holistic financial plan. Your plan will show you if you’re on track for your goals, the areas of opportunity for you in your planning, and we’ll start to figure out your course of action.
Other sessions – depending on how many goals you have and the complexity of your financial situation, we will have other sessions to dive deeper into each area of your finances.
Sessions can be about – Investments, Savings Plan, Debt Repayment, Budgeting, Tax Management, Business Finances, Insurance Planning, Buying a House, etc.
After our initial (free) financial planning chat, you’ll know exactly what the scope of our work together will look like.
You can finally create a plan for your money that’s simple, effective, and dare I say…fun!
Let’s Get Started
Are you interested in working with me? Excellent! Here’s how to get started.
- Click here to book a free/no obligation chat. You’ll answer a few questions so we make the most of our time together.
- We’ll chat about your money goals and what you’ve tried in the past.
- If we’re great then you’ll get all the next steps for working together.
Step 1. Click here to apply.
Step 2. Join Kristy for a 45-minute financial planning chat to see if we’re a great fit.
Step 3. Receive instructions for how to get started working together.
Have questions? Email me. firstname.lastname@example.org